WHEN PREDICTING THE WINNING TEAM in a battle between dinosaurs and cowboys, there are many variables that one must take into consideration.
1. How many cowboys are there? How many dinosaurs?
2. Do the cowboys have guns and ammunition?
3. Can any of the dinosaurs fly?
4. Can any of the dinosaurs understand a topographic map?
5. Do the younger cowboys have a curfew?
6. Are the cowboys emotionally fragile?
7. Do the dinosaurs fit into the upper income tax bracket?
8. Do the cowboys own any sharp objects?
9. Are there indians hiding inside the dinosaurs' mouths?
10. Are the cowboys extremely tiny?
It is important to be properly informed before attempting to predict the future.